Tuesday, December 7, 2010

snowflake Christmas pouch !

I am back!!! Finally, after going through hell with all my assignments, and now, I am enjoying my month long holiday… ^^ thank you so much for standing by moocraft, your effort and support are much appreciated…

 

Well, for people who knows me, they KNOW I always have a thing for Christmas, I dream of a white Christmas even though with the scorching climate in Malaysia won’t allow that to happen, and so I live my dreams through creating my own snowflakes…haha…naive, I know…but still, Christmas is a season for magic & dream, isn’t it? Let the girl dream a little. *wink wink*

 

Without further a due, here’s moocraft’s FIRST EVER Christmas pouch~

 

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

A little behind-the-scene for you~

 

SONY DSC

After months of non-productive period…

 

SONY DSC

I present to you….. this GORGEOUS little pouch~ ^^

 

SONY DSC

Here’s the back…

 

SONY DSC

Lined with 2 layers of felt (to break the fall for your beloved gadgets), PLUS a layer of soft floral fabric to avoid scratches…

 

SONY DSC

Here’s to help you gauge the size…

 

SONY DSC

While others settle for an ordinary pouch, while not get a pouch that actually puts a smile on your face when you look at it? =)

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

The perfect pouch that is chic on the outside, yet warm & cuddly on the inside~

SONY DSC                        

Last but not least, have a great Christmas, my dear moocraftees…

 

With love,

KC

 

ps: MORE Christmas pouches are coming real soon, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment