Monday, July 26, 2010

Elmo pouch~

Earlier, I got a special request from Anne to make an Elmo pouch for a dear friend of hers. She is a huge Elmo fan, and the goal was to make something that speaks “Elmo!” in a minimal fussy details way…And so, I came up with Elmo’s signature facial expression as the front of the pouch, and adding a personal touch on the back of it, a “I (heart) Elmo” logo! Which is my personal favourite touch~

IMG_1353

The beginning of the pouch-making…

IMG_1354

LOL!! Ever wonder how different Elmo would look without its orange nose? haha! ^^ go figure~

IMG_1356

Ta-dah! My proud final product~

IMG_1357IMG_1359

My favourite personal touch, the “I (heart) Elmo” logo, on the back…

IMG_1360

Here’s a close-up on the stitches…

IMG_1362

Double layer of eco-felt for a sturdy pouch body

IMG_1364

A simple sleek back design which can act as a front as well!

IMG_1370IMG_1372IMG_1374IMG_1377

Sent out in moocraft’s signature brown packaging…

IMG_1376

A custom sticky label for a simple hearty birthday wish!

That is all for now, I am now working on Pauline’s order, moocraft’s FIRST EVER order from AUSSIE!! ^^, (which is two pencil cases, and a book cover)  hahaha *happy leap*

Until next time, tata~

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment