Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy week…

College have started this week, and moocraft hasn’t shown signs of slowing down, which is a good thing for me, since I can still have good excuses to escape the cruel ‘have-to-study’ reality…Sometimes, and I mean, MOST of the time, I am so glad that I started moocraft, despite all the unknowns to me, in the cyber world of trading…I am glad because it feels good to have something that makes you wanna work your ass off! *there, i said it* ^^ it wouldn’t have made it without your support, my moocraftees~ So, thank you!

Well, as for the first week of school, I made two pouches for Cecilia, and two pencil cases & one bookcover for Paulynz~ Let’s start with Cecilia’s.

300720101718300720101719

Given a theme “Faith, Hope, Love” & Music, I sketched up two designs for Cecilia, she decided to go ahead with the first design, which is my personal fave too…

IMG_1726

Ta-dah! The finally product~

IMG_1731IMG_1734IMG_1736IMG_1738IMG_1739IMG_1740IMG_1741

One of my fave shot of the pouch, a little poetic, don’t you think?

IMG_1742

Cecilia ordered an Elmo pouch too, but requested for a pair of button & loop

IMG_1744

I added a button made of coconut shell…I love these, each grain on the button is unique, the one and only…

IMG_1745IMG_1746IMG_1748

Well, here’s a stop for this post. I’ll update Paulynz’s post as soon as possible. As for now, I’ll start working on a S-P-O-N-G-E-B-O-B pouch, all the Spongebob fans, stay with me~ ^^

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment