Saturday, August 28, 2010

Triple threat !

Well, I am in my forth semester now and assignments has proven to get the better of me…But but but, time waits for no one and I shall waste none. ^^ These two weeks has been a great one~ You know why? Lets’ get it started…shall we?

Firstly, I want to proudly announce moocraft has finished the first deal with an Aussie moocraftee! Yeap, moocraft is growing abroad. It is not that I have favouritism for overseas orders, but I am really happy that my work is accepted and being liked by people in other continents, other parts of the world, where the context of culture is different. =) Let’s give a round applause for Paulynz for being the first Aussie moocraftee, and her friend, Isabel too.

DSC00304

Waiting to be posted to Aussie…

DSC00305DSC00306DSC00312DSC00318DSC00328 

Secondly, yeap, you’ve heard the news from moocraft’s facebook page, and it is TRUE!! Oh, for those who haven’t know, moocraft has got its first Etsy moocraftee!!! All the way from USA, and it’s very VERY close to my dream city(or state), New York!!! My sincere gratitude for Joanna from Rhode Island for admiring and purchasing my work. *happy dance* I’ve just posted the parcel today, and man, I wish I can pack myself into the bubble wrap and get posted altogether to US. LOL.

IMG_0421

The vintage pencil case, sold from Etsy.

DSC00729

And last but not least, I’ve finally made my new baby – NEX 3, a vintage camera strap, a slip-on one, since I won’t be sticking to just one design when I can change it up according to my mood and occassions! Life is so much better when there are optionss, isn’t it? ^^

IMG_1895

This suede fabric has always been my favourite, but it is running out real soon, and the shop where I got it from isn’t selling it anymore… =(

IMG_1897

A slip-on cover, so you can take it out, wash it and best of all, change to different designs all the time. ^^

IMG_1902

The texture of the fabric is rich ,and rare too, with the beautiful combination of suede and woven base.

IMG_1903IMG_1908IMG_1909

Two pockets on each side, for lens caps storage as well as memory cards. So lefties and righties, fred not, this strap is designed for both of you!

IMG_1911

So pretty… LOL

IMG_1924

And the best thing? It is very comfy to have it around your neck~ Myself was really suprised and am loving it! ^^ my apology for the messy background *wink wink*

IMG_1926

Haha, with so many great stuff going on, I would like to extend my most hearty gratitude to you guys! Let it be moocraft’s blog reader, facebook fans or purchasers, you guys are the reason moocraft is thriving and getting better~ Thank you!

Until next time.

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment